Bantu Knot Hair Style

I was looking for ways to style my natural hair and I stumbled upon some Bantu Knots videos on YouTube. Bantu Knots or Zulu Knots are a hair style that originated from the Zulu tribes of South Africa. What I like about this style is that you can use it on various hair types to acheive a wavy or curly look. I found a couple of videos by user crownofHisglory that was the most helpful. She did a two part video. The first video is on how to actually do the Bantu Knots and the second video is on how to style. Enjoy the videos!!





I would like to here from you if you tried this style and send a photo of the finished look. I will try it as well and update with photos.

Also here is a video for those of you with locs:




UPDATES

Here are a few pictures from my trial of the Bantu Knots. My hair did get a little wet before I removed them:



Comments

Popular Posts