2 Year Braidloc Update

I have reached the 2 year mark of my braidlocs (Braidlocks). They are finally starting to look like locs rather than two strand twist. My current routine is:

Shampoo - Alternate between Brown Sugar Naturals Rosemary Mint Neem Shampoo Soap and Dr. Bonners Peppermint Castile Soap (Every 2 weeks)

Condition - Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse infused with Brown Sugar Naturals Herbal Hair Rinse (Once a month)

Moisturizer - Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14-in-1 Activator & Moisturizer (Daily)

Oil - Brown Sugar Naturals Hair & Skin Oil (Every other day)

Maintenance -  Interlock with aloe vera and hair oil while wet. (Every 2 months)

I decided to try the loc petal hair style and this is what it looks like. 




I went to Ancient Techniques hair salon in Richmond, VA for this look. Visit their website at http://ancienttechniquesnaturalhair.com/index.html

Comments

Popular Posts