Status of Aziza Beauty Supply


Soooo.....I have been getting a lot of emails from loyal customers of Aziza Beauty Supply. The main question is are we still in business! To answer that question, I decided to try to pursue my own line of natural products called Brown Sugar Naturals. I put Aziza on hold so that I could really focus in developing a good line of natural products. Needless to say it has been a long process of formulating and reformulating. We have a few products that I am introducing and still working on others. We are looking for those who are willing to be our testers and give feedback on the products. Take a look at the site http://www.brownsugarnaturals.com/ Please email me at brownsugarnaturals@gmail.com with any products that you are willing to try.

Thank you all for your loyal support and if you really want Aziza Beauty Supply back..I can make that happen :)


Darshall

Comments

Popular Posts